JJ And Tylee Autopsy Report – Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell’s Murder Process. The investigation revealed a sordid tale of murder, greed, and religious fanaticism, which began with their mother, Lori Vallow, who was once seen as a loving mother to her children. However, her behavior changed after she started reading the books of Chad Daybell, a former gravedigger and local cult figure who believed in Armageddon and claimed to have numerous past lives and the ability to communicate with angels. Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell have been charged with murder in the deaths of JJ and Tylee. The investigation has left a community in shock and raises questions about the motives behind such heinous acts. At the website tomhouse.vn will provide information about the chilling details when killing their own children of two cold-blooded people.
I. Introduction JJ And Tylee Autopsy Report
1. The timeline of JJ and Tylee’s disappearance and the subsequent events involving Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell
The timeline outlines the key events and developments in the case, from the children’s last known sightings to the legal actions taken against Lori and Chad.
The timeline indicates a series of concerning and suspicious activities leading to the discovery of the children’s remains, the arrests of Lori and Chad, and the charges filed against them in connection with their deaths. The case has garnered significant media attention and has raised questions about the motivations and actions of the individuals involved.
It’s important to note that this is a complex legal case, and the information in the timeline may be subject to further investigation and legal proceedings. As the case continues to unfold, additional details may emerge, and official updates will be provided by law enforcement and legal authorities.
2. Unsealed documents reveal how Tylee and J.J. were found
- The last time ‘Cult mom’ Lori Vallow’s children Tylee, 16, and JJ, 7, were seen alive were in photos right before they are believed to have been killed.
- The photos were released by Chandler, Arizona police on Monday among other documents, of which most were redacted.
- But the documents show police were monitoring an online chat room called ‘Another Voice of Warning’ around the time the children went missing.
- ‘Another Voice of Warning’ is a religious consisting of believers in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Vallow believed she is an ‘exalted goddess’ and needed to marry Chad Daybell to fulfill a religious prophecy.
II. Causes of death for JJ Vallow, Tylee Ryan revealed as forensic pathologist testifies
BOISE, Idaho — A forensic pathologist who conducted an autopsy on the body of JJ Vallow said the boy died of asphyxia when questioned Wednesday in the trial Lori Vallow Daybell.
Dr. Garth Warren, a forensic pathologist who has contracts with multiple Idaho counties, said the cause of death for the 7-year-old was asphyxia caused by a plastic bag being placed over his head and duct tape over his mouth, the East Idaho News reports.
Warren detailed during his questioning that when they received JJ’s body for the autopsy, they found a white plastic bag over his head with duct tape. Duct tape was also bound around his forearms, hands and ankles.
Clothes, duct tape, the plastic bag, hair and teeth were given to law enforcement after the autopsy was completed, Warren said during the trial.
East Idaho News reports that Warren said there were no signs of disease or trauma to internal organs including in the ribs and lungs.
Warren also testified that they determined the cause of death for Tylee Ryan, JJ’s sister, was a homicide by unspecified means, East Idaho News reports.
He described how the 16-year-old’s remains were delivered to him in a variety of bags and severely charred and destroyed.
During the autopsy, Warren said they looked for bullets, a portion of a knife or any other debris that could be collected as evidence, East Idaho News reported. They instead found only a collection of bones with mud and dirt.
Through a variety of tests, Warren testified that there was no evidence to support Tylee was alive when her body was burned, East Idaho News reports.
The bodies of JJ and Tylee were recovered on June 9, 2020 in the backyard of Chad Daybell’s rural Idaho home.
The questioning comes on week three of the eight-week trial of Lori Vallow Daybell held in St. Anthony, Idaho.
III. Lori Vallow Daybell and her husband, Chad Daybell are accused of conspiring together to kill JJ, Tylee, as well as Chad Daybell’s late wife Tammy Daybell
The last photos taken of the children of ‘cult mom’ Lori Vallow have been revealed after investigators released thousands of records related to their killing.
The document dump also shows how investigators were tracking Vallow and her fifth husband, Chad Daybell, around the time the kids disappeared.
Lori was charged with conspiracy to commit murder in the death of her fourth husband, Charles Vallow, in Maricopa County, Arizona, at the end of June – just over a month after she and Daybell were charged with killing her two children and Daybell’s first wife.
Among the documents recently released by the Chandler Police Department was a picture of 7-year-old Joshua ‘JJ’ Vallow playing with what looks like a cup the day before law enforcement believe he was killed in September 2019.
That was the same time police started tracking Lori and her new husband in an online chatroom.
IV. Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell’s Murder Process. Lori and her fifth husband Chad Daybell were separately charged with murder for the deaths of her two children and Chad’s first wife
- July 11, 2019: Lori Vallow’s husband, Charles Vallow, is killed by her brother, Alex Cox, in Arizona. Police initially rule that Alex acted in self defense but reopen the case months later after the children are reported missing.
- August: Lori moves children JJ and Tylee to Rexburg, Idaho, where her future husband Chad Daybell lives with his wife Tammy.
- September 8: The last time Tylee is seen during a trip to Yellowstone National Park with Lori, JJ and Alex. In the following weeks she tells people who ask where Tylee is that she’s studying at Brigham Young University’s Idaho campus.
- September 23: The last time JJ is seen at his school in Rexburg. Lori emailed the school the following day and claims she is moving the family to California for a new job.
- October 2: Brandon Boudreaux, the ex-husband of Lori’s niece Melanie Pawlowski, is targeted in a drive-by shooting in Arizona. Police identify the vehicle carrying the shooter as a Jeep registered to Charles Vallow, Lori’s late husband.
- October 19: Chad’s wife Tammy, 49, dies at their Idaho home. An obituary states that she passed away peacefully in her sleep. Chad declines an autopsy and her death is listed as natural causes.
- October 25: A friend of Tylee receives a vague ‘miss you’ text from her phone but says that it didn’t sound like the teen.
- November 5: Lori and Chad tie the knot on a beach in Kauai. Receipts indicate that Lori purchased her own wedding ring from Amazon nearly three weeks prior to Tammy’s death.
- November 26: Out-of-state relatives ask Idaho police to perform a welfare check on JJ. Lori and Chad claim he is in Arizona with relatives and ask their friend, Melanie Gibb, to lie and say she took the boy there for Thanksgiving. Police soon learn that no one has seen JJ, or his older sister Tylee, since September.
- November 27: Police execute a search warrant related to the children at Lori’s home and discover that she and Chad have fled Idaho.
- December 11: Tammy’s body is exhumed from a Utah cemetery and her death is reclassified as suspicious.
- December 12: Lori’s brother, Alex Cox, is found unresponsive in a bathroom in Arizona and dies. Months later an autopsy determines that he died of natural causes while he had the overdose drug Narcan in his system.
- December 21: Rexburg police issue the first press release about JJ and Tylee, revealing they believe their disappearance could be linked to Tammy’s death and asking the public for information.
- December 24: Lori and Chad issue a statement through an attorney saying they love their son and daughter and look forward to addressing ‘allegations once they have moved beyond speculation and rumor’.
- December 30: Police accuse Lori and Chad of lying to investigators and say they believe the couple know where the kids are or what happened to them.
- January 3, 2020: Police search Chad’s home in Salem and remove 43 items, including tech devices and journals. They also comb over sections of the snow-covered yard.
- January 26: Lori and Chad are seen for the first time in months as police serve them with two search warrants in Kauai. Lori is also served with a court order to produce the children to authorities in Idaho in five days. The couple are approached by the media while cops serve the documents and refuse to say anything about the kids.
- January 30: Lori misses the court deadline to produce the children to Idaho authorities.
- February 20: Lori is arrested in Kauai and charged with two felony counts for desertion and nonsupport of dependent children, and one misdemeanor count each for resisting and obstructing an officer, solicitation of a crime, and contempt of court.
- March 5: Lori is extradited to Idaho, where she is held on $1million bond at Madison County Jail.
- March 17: Lori professes her innocence in a statement through her attorney as two other members of her defense team quit and the judge removes himself from the case.
- March 24: Court documents filed in the divorce of Lori’s niece Melani and her husband Brandon Boudreaux allege that Lori told people she believed her children were zombies before they disappeared.
- April 9: Authorities reveal they are investigating Lori and Chad for murder, attempted murder and conspiracy in connection with Tammy’s death.
- May 25: Idaho police issue a statement expressing hope that the kids will be found safe on what would have been JJ’s eighth birthday.
- June 9: Police search Chad’s home in Salem for the second time and discover human remains in the backyard. Chad is taken into police custody and charged with destruction or concealment of evidence.
- May 25, 2021: Lori and Chad are charged with first degree murder in the deaths of the children. Chad is also charged with first-degree murder in the death of his wife Tammy.
- May 27: Lori is ruled mentally unfit to stand trial and is ordered to undergo psychiatric treatment.
- June 29: Lori is charged with conspiracy to commit murder in the dea.
V. Who Killed JJ & Tylee? Closer Look at the Crime Scene and Clues Chad Daybell’s Backyard
VI. Chilling details revealed in death investigation of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan
This story from “48 Hours” and correspondent Jonathan Vigliotti provides chilling details of the investigation into the heartbreaking national search for two missing children, JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan, the life of their mother Lori Vallow, and the case against Vallow and her new husband Chad Daybell, who have been indicted on murder charges for the deaths of the children.
The remains of JJ, 7 years old, and Tylee, 16 years old, were found buried on Chad Daybell’s property in June 2020, making them two of the most famous missing children in America. Investigative reporter and CBS News consultant Morgan Loew has covered the story since the beginning and describes the horrifying details of the discovery.
At Chad Daybell’s preliminary hearing in August 2020, investigators described finding the children’s remains in chilling detail. JJ’s body was found tightly wrapped in black plastic and covered in duct tape, while Tylee’s remains were partially dismembered and burned.
The investigation revealed a sordid tale of murder, greed, and religious fanaticism, which began with their mother, Lori Vallow, who was once seen as a loving mother to her children. However, her behavior changed after she started reading the books of Chad Daybell, a former gravedigger and local cult figure who believed in Armageddon and claimed to have numerous past lives and the ability to communicate with angels.
Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell have been charged with murder in the deaths of JJ and Tylee. The investigation has left a community in shock and raises questions about the motives behind such heinous acts.
Morgan Loew revealed chilling details about Chad Daybell’s belief that some people were “zombies” with their souls gone, leading him to believe that killing their bodies would release their spirits to heaven. Lori Vallow, after meeting Daybell in 2018, started doing podcasts with him and claimed to be a supernatural being appointed by God to lead the chosen 144,000 into the millennium. She believed her mission on Earth was to eliminate darkness and evil.
In 2019, Lori’s husband, Charles Vallow, feared for his safety and his children’s safety due to Lori’s erratic behavior and beliefs. On July 11, 2019, Charles was shot and killed by Lori’s brother, Alex Cox, who claimed self-defense. After Charles’ death, Lori moved to Rexburg, Idaho, with her children Tylee and JJ, and her brother, Alex Cox, followed her.
Lori started referring to Tylee as a “zombie” with a dark spirit. On the last day of Tylee’s life, she was at Yellowstone National Park with Lori, JJ, and Alex. Investigators traced Alex’s cell phone and discovered that he was at Chad Daybell’s property for over two hours on September 9, 2019, the same day Tylee’s remains were later found in Daybell’s backyard.
The investigation revealed a disturbing pattern of beliefs and actions leading to the deaths of JJ and Tylee. The story sheds light on the complex and tragic events that unfolded, leaving a community in shock and raising questions about the motives behind such heinous acts.